Welcome...
Feel free to leave a Comment on any Post and when I have time I will respond. Or if you prefer you can email me at LivingASimplifiedLife@gmail.com To keep your email out of the Spam Folder it would be very helpful if you put Re: The Joys of Living in the Subject line. 


If your interested in a certain Subject please let me know and I will seek to write an Article on it.  


Enjoy!  bren







|
This entry was posted on 9:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 11:37 PM , bren said...

Thanks to those who are writing me privately on a personal level... and thanks to all who come here for reading/commenting and for your patience in waiting for more articles.

When it comes to blogging, I write more in the Fall and Winter than I do in the Spring and Summer. This is usually because I grow some of our food and am given excess from others which I preserve; although I find this to be very rewarding, it can be a bit time consuming and I dare not stretch myself too thin.

In the meantime, I have been inspired to put lots of ideas in my draft folders and as of late am sensing a call to begin writing/posting here again soon. Am looking forward to such myself... hope you are too.

Again... thanks for your comments here and personal correspondence via my email address, I find such to be very encouraging and I truly appreciate it! bren