Testimony **Update: It has been a while since I posted here as I have been busy writing for a Free Online Book and elsewhere through what I consider to be the Leading of the Holy Spirit of God. It has become our experience, like a Magnet, His Holy Spirit draws us and keeps us in His Love and the unfolding of His Truth and Plan for our lives.

As some of you know, I accepted a Call upon my life to Write in 2000. Initially I was led to Publish some of what I received as I sat before our Lord with a Listening Heart at my Website (others I filed for later, as Father said He had another purpose for them). After a while I was led to Blog here on different Topics, honing my craft as my shyness is overcome. Eventually Father God spoke to my heart, that someday some of what I have been given would be put into Book Formats, but for now, I simply needed to keep a Journal of sorts as I lived a simple life conscious of the resurrected Spirit of Jesus Christ and our Father, communing with me intimately.

Last Fall (2016) I received a knowing it was time for these Books to gradually be published, so I stepped out in faith and tried to create both an Audio File and a Kindle Book, with the hopes of giving it away for free. I soon realized these skills were not one of my talents. So, with a desire to give my Books away, I prayed, 'If You have others set aside to help get them out there, please cross our Paths.'

Shortly after someone approached me on Facebook in an Instant Message after reading at my Website and told me Father God told him to help me get my writings out there in various formats, at no cost to me. He, (Curtis Crews) included an Audio File of one of my Articles to show me what he could do as a sample. He said he is to help get what I write out there for free so I can give them away for free! After I shared my inner Vision with Him, he created a Youtube Channel for the Audio Files and said he would put the Words into various Formats to be linked there if I desired. This was a part of fulfilling my desire to enable those who want, to read along as they listen, (am currently working on that Format, as I continue to write in 2019).


As Curtis and I worked together on an Audio File of one of the Books (have written several), Father told me Curtis needed to put his own writings in a Devotional, and I was to be a part of that, so I mentioned this to him, (leaving out my part in it as I waited for Fathers confirmation). Curtis told me that was a confirmation for him, as Father had laid it upon his heart to compile several Devotionals through which he is to give others the opportunity to add what they have received to it. He wanted to know if I would join in. At that point we decided to join our efforts into creating a Free online eBook Series called Line Upon Line. The first eBook  'Testimonies of the other Overcomer'
                                   
                                 



became available for Free late June 2017! 
There are 9 of us contributing to this first Book (*the second book The Voice of Many Waters came out December 2018, with 8 contributors).  Thanks You Father for sending Curtis into our lives and for his desire to be obedient to Your leading. 


                                           


We are offering these Free Ebooks in various Formats so they can be read on several Devices, for such a time as this Globally, as so many are being overcome with fear and confusion due to outward circumstances. 
Below I have added Links to various Formats of our Free Books, so you can Read them on the Readers of your choice. The PDF Reader are usually found in most standard Browsers and is the most friendly version available. The Calibre Reader is a Free Ebook Program, it will read anything. It has a Plugin that lets us import our own purchased books, so I am including it as a added blessing:


Testimonies of the Overcomer: 
Free Kindle and Mobi Formatted Link
Free Amazon Kindle Reader Link
Free EPub Formatted Link
Free EPub Reader Link 
Free PDF Formatted Link
Free PDF File Reader Link
Free Calibre Reader Link

These QR Codes can be scanned for immediate download to your IPhones:

QR Code Line PDF
QR Code Line EPub


QR Code Line Mobi



You will need to download it to copy from it. Feel free to copy and or print excerpts that speak to you and give them away for free with us, however you are led! Your prayers and spiritual support through sharing are very much appreciated, (sharing examples: Blogs, Websites, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Mail and other Social Media).
If you are in need of another Format, such a Nook or find some of these Links do not work for you, please contact our Publisher Curtis Crews at lineupon@gmail.com and he will attempt to accommodate you.

**UPDATE:  


*Our second free online book The Voice of Many Waters is now available in a pdf Format. More formats will be made available soon.

The Voice of Many Waters:
Pdf Format



Thank You Father.... may those who desire to walk with you more intimately be moved to read that which You choose to offer through those YOU brought together to give witness of You and Your Overcoming Power in our lives, through Christ. Bless You for giving us the opportunity to share our Spiritual Portion as Testimonies that Glorify Your Presence and transforming power in our lives as we learned to walk in the Spirit and in Truth as one Hid in Christ.



EnJoy!



















This entry was posted on 3:48 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On 5:37 AM , Rohan said...

thank you!! Worked great!!! Any client battling with Binance related issue can contact the Binance bolster number +1-888-712-3146. binance support number is Available 24×7. Binance trade Support Number is accessible 24×7 consistently. Client care administrators will be accessible to help with every one of the issues that are reoccurring in Binance and need quick help. more detail visit here: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-exchanges/binance-support-number/

 
On 5:42 AM , Binance Support Number -1-888-712-3146 said...

thank you!! Worked great!!! Any client battling with Binance related issue can contact the Binance bolster number +1-888-712-3146. binance support number is Available 24×7. Binance trade Support Number is accessible 24×7 consistently. Client care administrators will be accessible to help with every one of the issues that are reoccurring in Binance and need quick help. more detail visit here: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-exchanges/binance-support-number/

 
On 5:52 AM , Coinbase Support Number said...

The best thing about your sharing and posting is that you always provide content that is helpful for both the newbie and experts. Coinbase Support Phone Number +1 888 712 3146, Calling Coinbase customer Support Number +1 888 712 3146 faster by BitCoin Support. Get to a live individual snappiest Just pay special mind to the line. more info visit here: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-wallets/coinbase-support-number/

 
On 6:01 AM , Rohan said...

very nice and amazing information. Great post!Thanks for sharing. Blockchain Support Number +1-888-712-3146 Any cash independent of its sort (paper or advanced) requires a wallet for capacity to shield it safe from getting stolen. Despite the fact that the digital currency is another development, it additionally requires a capacity medium to encourage the purchasing, moving and monitoring the exchanges alongside protecting it. more info visit our website: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-wallets/blockchain-support-number/

 
On 6:16 AM , Crypto Customer Services said...

Very helpful article to understand the bitcoin concept For Easley Connect To Bitcoin Support Team, If you are also undergoing such problems contact our CEX.IO support number +1888-712-3146.
To more information: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-exchanges/cex-io-support-number/

 
On 6:29 AM , Crypto Customer Services said...

Such a very useful blog! Many users have updated for that it took about an hour time for login to the Kraken account while depositing bitcoin for trade. Many of them have mattered that although using 24 Mnemonic words, they continuously get: "Login failed”. If you are also facing these conditions and need support contact our kraken phone number +1-888-7123-146.
Visit our website: https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-exchanges/kraken-support-number/

 
On 1:19 AM , Crypto Customer Services said...

Thanks for sharing informative blog! Our support team which is presented 24/7 is happy to help you for the same. There may come some kind of tech issue due to collapse in the server. The client, in this case, may connect to Bread wallet Support Phone Number 18887123146 and put forward the set issue to the tech support.
For more information:
https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-wallets/bread-wallet-support-number/

 
On 6:58 AM , Crypto Customer Services said...

Thanks’ for sharing the informative blog! Users have also complained that for some time Kraken web page went under maintenance without any prior notice, which led to a loss to many users. If you are also stuck in these conditions immediately contact our Kraken Support Number +1-888-712-3146.
To more information:
https://www.numbersonweb.com/crypto-exchanges/kraken-support-number/