I heard my Heavenly Father's Voice deep within say.... "Close your eyes..." I did.

Next I heard, "Think of a house, a tree and a horse."

"If you were born blind... do you think you would have seen a true image or only a concept of what you imagine them to be?"

I said, 'A concept....'

The Spirit of the Lord's Voice continued, "Due to the flesh nature man is born blind to My Spiritual Truths until I open their eyes through their union with my Spirit. The Kingdom of God is not like anything the finite nature of man has imagined.  Such a one has not yet conceived that which I alone can reveal in due season. Let go of ALL of your limited concepts, your finite perspectives; ALL vain imaginations and inherited traditional thinking, as you identify with My Son at Calvary ... that I may reveal to you My Truth... and the fullness which comes through dwelling in My Kingdom in your now.  My Kingdom is not how you first perceived it to Be. Continually let go and embrace that which I offer in it's stead… be transformed through the renewing of the Spirit of you mind and the power of My Living Word."

As I let go... I was reminded once again of the essence of something the Spirit of the Lord told me in earlier days… ‘In order for you to come to a place of deeper spiritual understanding… you need to lay down that which fills your hands already. In order for Me to give you something new you must be willing to let go of the old for it has lost its savor ... it is no longer necessary for the development of your Spiritual Maturity. If you do not let go, you will be in danger of serving an illusion and momentarily loosing sight of Me and the wholeness of My truth.”

Having experienced this and more since 1978… Father has given me the understanding… if I truly desire to continue to grow through a healthy relationship with His Spirit, I must put away childish Ideals and youthful Treasures.  Truly His Spirit within is calling me/us to grow with a greater awareness than when we first began. To let go upon conviction... and embrace something new, takes us out of chaos and inner turmoil into the unsurpassed peace and New Covenant which was  ordained for us since the Foundations of the World. Such ultimately  will bring about a balanced, generous pleasant spiritual journey in due course ... seeking out and surrendering to God's Wisdom can be a Prudent, Harmonious way of Being; the Spiritual Fruits developed through such nourish our Spirit, Soul and Body, as the Spirit of God brings us into wholeness and empowers us to come into His fullness. It is HE who established His New Covenant with us through Christ and through His uniting our Heart and Spirit as one, it is fulfilled ... it is brought to pass for us according to the timing and unfolding of His Eternal Plan in Spirit and Truth. 

As it is In Heaven may it be So on Earth
This entry was posted on 12:29 PM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On 2:41 PM , Sharon Goemaere said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
On 2:50 PM , Unknown said...

Thanks Sharon... good to see you here! How are you these days? Got this template from my hubbies sister, Wendy. Perhaps you will want to check out her blogs too... will ask her about linking them here... (hopefully she can create a space where everyone can link their links here) She's on her way to becoming a professional blogger and is helping me get this out to the public....

 
On 10:34 AM , Sharon Goemaere said...

Hey Bren...I am well.Posted a new thing at my own blog and changed the look to welcome spring's arrival next month!I hope to see your sister in law's blogs...neat template...Sharon

 
On 12:03 PM , Unknown said...

*Smile... I will come take a look at your new blog set up Sharon. My Sister in law/sister through love's blog link has been posted to the left... she (Wendy) created a space for everyone to put their links... so do post your blog link there for others to find! I think afterward you may be able to make a comment below it to tell everyone a little about your blog and you, but am not sure yet. Wow... some how deleted your comment above rather than publish it, am new at this, will see if Wendy can put it back.

 
On 5:49 AM , Anonymous said...

I'm sure enjoying reading a simplified life and learning so much! Love you Bren,

Kathy

 
On 11:01 AM , Unknown said...

Thank you my sweet, sweet friend. You are always so encouraging, especially when it comes to my writings. Know... I have written another blog, but need to find the time to edit it before posting it here. Hopefully today...

 
On 4:12 PM , Unknown said...

Sharon: Found your first comment, but was unable to restore it... so am reposting it here: LOVED this Bren!Great thoughts here.And I love your template as well.Where did you get it?Blessings Abundant~Sharon G.