Click Photo to Enlarge

Received this in the mail years ago ... a Company was attempting to get me to join their Recipe Club.  Those who are interested in making and filling a non traditional Easter Basket this year may find these Scanned Recipes Ideas a good starting point .... and a fun Family Project over the Spring Break. Wonder how other Cookie Cutters would work? Might come up with some interesting designs.  If anyone makes these, send me your photos and I will show them.

 Click Photo to Enlarge


Enjoy!

Enough Recipes for now... Will be starting another Topic in next Blog.
This entry was posted on 10:18 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 9:27 AM , Kitty Deschanel said...

Wow! You always have such unique ideas on your site. If someone gave me a gift basket full of cookies and told me that I could also eat the basket, it would blow my mind :)

 
On 1:50 PM , Unknown said...

*big wide grin ... I hear ya again!

Here is a link of Chocolate in Art Form. It's an amazing link, someone just sent if via email as an attachment. You will need to cut and paste it.

http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/91058/Chocolat-Artistique

You can click on the pics to speed them up. When you get past the pics of the Candy you will find Sculptures, true works of art.