question.jpg question image by hwcprayerroom 
I have been told there are those who have Specific Questions who are currently being referred to Living A Simplified Life ... one in particular will have Beginner Gardening Questions.  With that in mind, I would like to give Readers the opportunity to ask Questions on their Topic of Choice and to offer Insights and Solutions with me in the Comments Section ... and if need be later, in a Forum Format. 

If an immediate answer is not available through us and I know of no Referral, I will do Research on Topics which are relevant to the intent of this Blog at my leisure and I will eventually Blog what I discovered along the way.

As a wise and loving man once said, 'The only stupid questions are those which are not asked.'  So ... please... don't be shy, ask away ... surely one of us will have an answer!
question.jpg question picture by Hao_t_leAnonymous Questions can be sent to www.Networkers@msn.com
This entry was posted on 1:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: